Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick update. As you can see, I am making a few changes to the blog. I have updated some of the information for the 2011 season. Please come back frequently to keep up with all of the changes as they happen. At this time I have been checking out the up coming race schedule, and have been selecting events that I would like to participate in this year.

As for the training, it is going pretty well. Since it has been VERY cold out, and I am still trying to completely get use to it, I have been splitting up my workouts. I start out the day with 20 miles on the trainer, then go outside for the final 25-30 miles. This has worked well so far, and after the holiday season I will move outside even more. On a bright note, on Sunday about 30 people met out at camp Alexander for a nice warm trail ride. For some reason that day the temperatures jumped up to around 50 degrees. I was a great time playing around in the warm sun. I just hope that we get a few more of these in the near future.

On a final note, I would like to wish everybody Merry Christmas. Have a Blessed time, and remember the less fortunate. Take the time to be a blessing to someone. Be safe, and I will see you all on the other side!

Peace Out!

3 comments:

LeLan Dains said...

Whoa! Somebody is a bit behind on posting...

Adelbert Enriquez said...

You have a nice blog! I love it, I am very entertained and I learned a lot! I will follow all your posts everyday! You are a genius indeed and all of your words are meaningful, I will promote your blog to my friends and I am very sure they will also like your blog!

Hot Artz
Move Igniter
Lette's Haven

madad ali said...

Nusa penida diving
Penida dive
Nusa penida
Togean island
Togian island
Sulawesi dive
Nusa penida
Bali dive
Manta dive bali