Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick update. As you can see, I am making a few changes to the blog. I have updated some of the information for the 2011 season. Please come back frequently to keep up with all of the changes as they happen. At this time I have been checking out the up coming race schedule, and have been selecting events that I would like to participate in this year.

As for the training, it is going pretty well. Since it has been VERY cold out, and I am still trying to completely get use to it, I have been splitting up my workouts. I start out the day with 20 miles on the trainer, then go outside for the final 25-30 miles. This has worked well so far, and after the holiday season I will move outside even more. On a bright note, on Sunday about 30 people met out at camp Alexander for a nice warm trail ride. For some reason that day the temperatures jumped up to around 50 degrees. I was a great time playing around in the warm sun. I just hope that we get a few more of these in the near future.

On a final note, I would like to wish everybody Merry Christmas. Have a Blessed time, and remember the less fortunate. Take the time to be a blessing to someone. Be safe, and I will see you all on the other side!

Peace Out!

1 comment:

LeLan Dains said...

Whoa! Somebody is a bit behind on posting...