Thursday, July 8, 2010

Got Nothin Here?

Well, I don't have a lot for you. The past month has been extremely quiet. I was going to do a race on fathers day up at Perry lake, but it had to be rescheduled due to rain. It will be made up on August 1.

My big July race, and the race of the season, I was unable to get into. I was really looking forward to getting into the Firecracker 50 again this year, on the 4th of July, in Breckenridge. The problem was, they opened registration early this year, and when I went to go check on it, it had already been filled, and there were about 150 people on the waiting list. BUMMER! On the 4th, Shelley and I were sitting around Emporia wishing that we were their.

July is a slow month for racing. I have just been putting in miles, and working on a heat management plan. I have been experimenting with a few things that will be discussed later. Action will pick up in a couple of weeks, and I am really looking forward to it. Things on the agenda: Perry Lake on August 1, and of course, the next endurance event will be "Rapture In Misery"! You got to love that one. It is permanently o my calendar.

On one last note, since the firecracker 50 didn't happen, I have been looking to pick up on another pretty big endurance race some where. When it has been decided, it will be announced here first! Keep an eye out, the racing action will begin for the fall in just a couple of weeks, and the updates will become more regular. Until next time, try to stay cool, and get out and ride your bike!

Peace Out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This product has a diverse make it possible for that enables VARs choose four programs inside 6 Office environment family members applications to put together pertaining to every desktop computer. Office 2010 home wordpress are Office 2010 usually Notion, Accessibility, Excel, FrontPage, Founder Magnificent, Potential customer, Producers Director, in addition to PowerPoint. Each one four-app transaction will obviously expense similar to the Microsoft Office 2010 Place of work Ninety-seven typical structure. Office 2010 Download